Project Developer - Strategic Projects and Operations
Co-create and drive strategic and operational initiatives to ensure continued development of Port Esbjerg activities.
Port Esbjerg is looking for a new colleague who together with the rest of the management team will evolve and execute strategic initiatives in collaboration with Port Esbjerg’s customers. The chosen candidate will work closely together with a variety of different stakeholders across a multitude of markets.
Reporting to Port Esbjerg’s CCO, the PD will take an active part in the planning, co-creation, implementation, and follow-up of strategic projects, including triaging of information to ensure effective decision making. The job comprises a combination of streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, defining appropriate KPIs to build a solid reporting foundation, and ensuring appropriate reviews of traction on strategy executions and strategic investment plans. Among other things, the PD will create tools, processes, and systems to further strengthen the Port Esbjerg project pipeline.
The PD will also take part in creating and implementing initiatives in cooperation with project owners and assist the CEO on assignments related to board materials, annual reviews, strategic stakeholders’ projects, etc. The PD will initiate action learning internally and externally and promote fact-based decision making.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of experience from a strategy consulting role
- A high level of business and financial acumen
- Proven experience in several of the industries serviced by Port Esbjerg
- The ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of Port Esbjerg activities
- The ability to work collaboratively across teams and organizations and to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A proactive working mindset with the ability to both analyse problems and recommend solutions
- Significant experience in working in a disciplined and structured way with business and project structures
For further information please contact Jesper Bank, CCO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 5196 1840.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV to email@example.com by October 1, 2020.